jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

 

 
THE SAPO MARCELO
 
Hi bloggers, today I write about my favourite song is Sapo Marcelo by Sordidos, the song is mix between rock and classic music, is amazing mixture in the world. I listen the sapo Marcelo in the 2 years ago because my friend  max show  his  song  and I believe that  it is a good song. I like the sapo Marcelo, because his lyric is very beautiful and reach in my main and I enjoy this treasure in my life. I considered very important, motivate be to listen again and again I am addicted to the song. That bad is the only song by sórdidos, I am disappointed of the band because wait more songs for my happiness. That song is very exotic for me why I don’t listen music but the Sapo Marcelo is the best song in the universe in the world I love this song.
I prefer the sport over the music.
 
 


1 comentario: