jueves, 3 de abril de 2014

Punta de Tralca is the best beach

 

Punta de Tralca is the best beach

 
 
Hi, bloggers
Today , I write about the beach punta de tralca, I like that beach because it  has the fast wind and the big rocks is amazing. The beach is the south  of El quisco in región of Valparaiso, Chile. I went  the place around of 3 years ago,then I went  the cementery for see the tomb of grandfather is near of the beach , and this moment i meet punta de tralca and walk over the fine and clear sand around of 20 minutes for edge coastal.
 I feel the wind in my face and the sea in my  foots  it is very pleasant, then  I walked, climb and jump over the rocks that like very much with my brother and finally the return of the  car, we slowly walked enjoyed the wind  and  the sea once again.

I like see the rocks and the sea connected for the nature.
    
 
 


2 comentarios: