miércoles, 23 de abril de 2014

The football: the bestlife style


The Football

Hi ladies and gentleman today I write of football.  The football is the best sport in the world, is most popular what Jesus and Ala. The football was invented in Victorian UK, in nineteen century. Since then the football arrive the south America in the European boats in the ports in the Atlantic ocean, where born the best players football in the world, as Ronaldo, Diego Maradona, Marcelo Salas, Luis Suarez, etc. I like the South American Football because the players  have a good skill and very fast team game, the football here in South America is than better than European. The European Football is only money for buy much South American football players for give the spectacle your bored game. I like the football because is the team game in where share the happiness and sadness, and I know my friends with the football. I play and see football in 2001 and I like and love at first sight of that great game.
My favourite team is Universidad de Chile, in this year be the bad campaign in the national championship, I very angry with this situation, the team has a bad game and bad attitude.
I think what word soccer is SHIT!!!  



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario