jueves, 12 de junio de 2014

My Uncle


My uncle Sergio
 
 
Hi Bloggers, Today I speak over my uncle Sergio Ramirez. He is my favourite family member, because this man teaches much things and He is very honest with me about my studies, my life and the questions which I do. My uncle teach me someone thing over electricity because he is technician in electricity and he take me and the tools, we went work in houses the other persons with electric troubles in your houses. I like of my uncle is very funny and he has a good humour in all situation, but sometimes he can irritating for other persons.
Our relationship is very good, because we are similar personality and taste the same things for example the football, the beer and the politic thinking, but We don’t see in more time, because I am very busy with work for university and he is very occupied for your girlfriend and the work. I think what I don’t see can is good like this we have much things for speak and We happen a good moment together in anyone places.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comentario: